Re: [avrdude-dev] Release soon?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release soon?
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:26:23 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:) > 2. What is the status of supporting stk500 versions other than 1.10?
:) > I remember some talk on the list, but I don't remember if support for
:) > greater versions was added to avrdude. IIRC, there is support in uisp
:) > for all versions and it would be great if avrdude was released with
:) > this. Ted?
:)
:) I added the hooks to do this, but not the actual code itself.  I think
:) I could code this up based on Ted's description of what needs to
:) happen, but I don't have any way to test it.  My firmware is at 1.10,
:) but I don't have any way to update it at the moment.  Do any of us
:) here have the later firmware that can test it?  Can you test it, Ted?

Yeah. I thought that stuff was already in there. Let me know when it's
done and I'll test it.

You could also use uisp to change the firmware in the stk500. I think
I already send you a copy of the hex file for the 1.14 firmware.

Ted