aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: Open Heart

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: Open Heart
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:59:49 +0530

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:45:01PM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> > What's the next step?
>
> I'd say make something teency work.

I'm sure I can do that.  I have plenty of experience
building interactive web sites.

What I would prefer is to design a little bit before
jumping into coding.  Hopefully I can code a nice
architecture which is flexible enough to evolve smoothly.

Don't worry about dreaming up something big & polished.
I'm doing the coding this year.  I will manage it in
small incremental steps.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader