aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] personal questions (was Re: Pronouns)

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] personal questions (was Re: Pronouns)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:50:13 +0530

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:10:33PM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> ...Btw, I am not completely caught up on my email but I don't think you
> ever answered my question -- are you anglo or Indian.

I've been delaying personal questions because I am totally
excited about getting our research spec'd out.

I am American born in Los Angeles, CA.

Now a personal question for you: Are you married?

> Are you related
> to the Pritikin of the Pritikin diet (an American diet) fame?

Yes, Mr Pritikin is my grandfather (father's father).  I do not
endorce or condemn Mr Pritikin's beliefs about diet.

But I do believe that practicing meditation regularly is more
important than diet.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader