ruqueue-devel

RE: [Ruqueue-devel] Unable to log into ruQueue

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-devel] Unable to log into ruQueue
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:25:47 -0500

It's working now again. I moved the user that ruQueue uses to bind to LDAP
(from info in the auth file) and then realized what I did and moved it back.
Even though I moved it back it still broke something, so I recreated the
auth file and I'm working now. I've added a description field to that user
scolding myself so that I shouldn't do it again. :)

Have a good weekend.

-Montana Quiring