ruqueue-devel

RE: [Ruqueue-devel] Unable to log into ruQueue

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-devel] Unable to log into ruQueue
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:21:19 -0600

Good to know. Thank you.

-Montana Quiring

-----Original Message-----
From: John Fulton [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 8:19 AM
To: Montana Quiring
Cc: address@hidden

I'm glad that you got it working.  Just so you know you can manually
turn off LDAP authentication with the following SQL statement:

UPDATE system_variables SET val='local' WHERE var='authentication_type';

To turn it back on manually you could then to a:

UPDATE system_variables SET val='extensible' WHERE
var='authentication_type';

   John

Montana Quiring wrote:
 > It's working now again. I moved the user that ruQueue uses to bind to
LDAP
 > (from info in the auth file) and then realized what I did and moved
it back.
 > Even though I moved it back it still broke something, so I recreated the
 > auth file and I'm working now. I've added a description field to that
user
 > scolding myself so that I shouldn't do it again. :)
 >
 > Have a good weekend.
 >
 > -Montana Quiring

Behalf