ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] Unable to log into ruQueue

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] Unable to log into ruQueue
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:18:54 -0500

Hello,

After adding a couple users to ruQueue, strangely, no one is able to log in.
It just keeps saying "Invalid credentials".
I can verify that LDAP authentication works because it works for other
applications like phpldapadmin, etc.

I tired a reboot. I checked the files that I had modified previously so that
extensible user authentication through LDAP would work and they look fine
and

Any advice?

I did it once when I first set it up, but now I can't remember. How do I
manually turn off LDAP authentication and go back to local authentication
(without logging in)?

-Montana Quiring