ruqueue-devel

Re: [Ruqueue-devel] Displaying UID in Ticket screen

From: John Fulton
Subject: Re: [Ruqueue-devel] Displaying UID in Ticket screen
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:45:23 -0400

Montana Quiring wrote:

> I would like to display the UID in the green "User" box when viewing
> a ticket. I don't really care about the email field. Is there an
> easy way to have it display the UID data instead of the email
> address in that green box?

Yes, it's easy, though you'll need to modify the code a little.

The file that you would modify is functions-ticket-static.php.  The
function TicketStaticUser in that file displays the green box.  The
variable $user_id should be what you want to display.

I recently made a change to this function so that if you click the
mailto link for the email address it will CC the comment email address
and populate the subject with the ticket number in the syntax that the
comment email address should contain.  If you look at the diff of this
change in CVS:

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/ruqueue/ruqueue/web-interface/functions/functions-ticket-static.php?root=ruqueue&r1=1.2&r2=1.3

it should give you a pretty good idea of what you need to change.

  John