ruqueue-devel

Re: [Ruqueue-devel] Delete a Queue?

From: John Fulton
Subject: Re: [Ruqueue-devel] Delete a Queue?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:24:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Montana Quiring wrote:

Is it possible to delete a Queue? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Under the Configuration tab:

 Queues --> $queue --> Basics

Then you'll see a form containing:

 Enabled: (Unchecking this box disables this queue)

So you can disable queues, but not delete them (via the web
interface).  This was done intentionally since we assumed that the
tickets in the queue shouldn't be without a queue.  If you disable a
queue it should disaper from the menu of queues that you can use when
creating a ticket.

  John