ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] RSS feeds

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] RSS feeds
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:40:47 -0500

Hello,

Sorry to keep pestering this list, I promise I'll stop soon.
Are there any plans to implement RSS feeds into ruQueue?

It would be nice to be able offer up the subject lines, etc. of a users, or
Queue's jobs through an RSS feed. I'm guessing that doing this without
raising the software requirements of the ruQueue install would be preferred.

If I can find some free time this weekend I'll look into it.
-Montana Quiring