serbiangnome-lista

[Serbiangnome-lista] Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: mainta

From: Christian Rose
Subject: [Serbiangnome-lista] Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: maintainer unresponsive
Date: 08 Apr 2003 01:43:25 +0200

mån 2003-04-07 klockan 23.39 skrev Danilo Segan:
> >Also, I don't think using underscore as a separator is a good idea. Some
> >parsing software will perhaps misinterpret the following as a language
> >code. On the other hand, the @ symbol is explicitly recommended as a
> >separator for arbitrary variants. So having:
>
> Again, on the second thought, it's not reasonable (especially in the
> light of Charles Voelerg's comments).
>
> So, address@hidden and address@hidden should be the only options at the
> moment.

Depending on whatever is most common, perhaps you want to skip the
script specifier for one of these. It'll be more convenient, and all po
files won't have to be renamed, that way. If cyrillic is more common,
you could have "sr" (for the cyrillic variant) and "address@hidden" (for the
latin variant), as an example.

Christian