serbiangnome-lista

[Serbiangnome-lista] Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: mainta

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: [Serbiangnome-lista] Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: maintainer unresponsive
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 22:59:04 +0200

Danilo Segan <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks for the background info.

> Also, some forms are regular in one language, while the
> others are expected in the other (so it's not only words, I remember
> finding some document from USA Library of Congress which explains
> differentiating the Serbian and Croatian language).

Yes, but for the German language that's valid, too.  Happily, most of
the time these differences are rated as valid for the spoken language
only and Bavarians etc. agree to write texts using "Hochdeutsch" (High
German?).  And most of the time they get is right :)

--
address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home):              |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |      ,__o