serbiangnome-lista

[Serbiangnome-lista] Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: mainta

From: Danilo Segan
Subject: [Serbiangnome-lista] Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: maintainer unresponsive
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 23:39:59 +0200

Christian Rose wrote:

If you don't have the manpower to do both the different dialects right
now, I'd advise against doing such separation now. You can always do it
later if you have the resources later. As a first step, having at least
one set of good Serbian translations in cvs is probably enough.
Yes, you're right. It's easy to add it later on.

Also, I don't think using underscore as a separator is a good idea. Some
parsing software will perhaps misinterpret the following as a language
code. On the other hand, the @ symbol is explicitly recommended as a
separator for arbitrary variants. So having:

Again, on the second thought, it's not reasonable (especially in the light of Charles Voelerg's comments).

So, address@hidden and address@hidden should be the only options at the moment.

I'll post a message volunteering for the job of coordinator in the required format (though, it might be silly to make a request for "New language team").

Cheers,
Daneelo Shegun.