serbiangnome-lista

[Serbiangnome-lista] Re: New language team for Serbian (sr)

From: Christian Rose
Subject: [Serbiangnome-lista] Re: New language team for Serbian (sr)
Date: 08 Apr 2003 00:21:06 +0200

mån 2003-04-07 klockan 23.45 skrev Danilo Segan:
> Maintainer:
>  Daneelo Shegun (for those reading english)
>  Danilo Šegan (latin Serbian transcription)
>  Данило Шеган (Serbian)
>
> E-mail is: <address@hidden>
>
> The web site adress is http://www.prevod.org (I just bought set it up,
> so it might take a day or two for DNS updates to propagate).

Thanks. I've changed the Serbian coordinator on the teams page now
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html).

Contributing translations for GNOME 2.2 is probably the best strategy
for now. You can find the pot files to translate on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/sr/developer-libs/ and
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/sr/desktop/.

You can send your translated po files to me for the moment, and I'll put
them into cvs for you. Just make sure they are encoded in UTF-8, pass
the "msgfmt -cv sr.po" test without errors or warnings, and gzip the po
files before attaching them to mail. Later, once you have contributed a
few po files that way, we can arrange for a cvs account of your own
(http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/ has instructions for
applying).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask here on the list
or on the #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.

Thanks,
Christian