Re: [Savannah-dev] New Developer

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] New Developer
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:19:33 +0200

Mathieu Roy (2002-08-02 14:49:38 +0200) :

> I was just (over?)reacting to
>
>       « You can, if you stay with Sourceforge.  Not if you switch
> to            Savannah.  Sourceforge 2.6 is packaged as a Debian
> package »
>       +
>       « For the sake of completeness: Sourceforge 2.6 is GPL.
> Subsequent
>       versions have not been released under the GPL (yet?).»
>
> that can lead people thinking that you recommand usage of
> SourceForge published by VA Software, not especially your fork, and
> you recommand waiting for new free release from VA Software.

You're right, it was misleading.

  Hey people, please s/Sourceforge/Debian-SF/ig on my messages, except
when it's explicitly referring to VA Sourceforge.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

C r  ' s  d   a  u    e   e    ll r   a  u i r .
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°1, partie 1/3.