Re: [Savannah-dev] New Developer

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] New Developer
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:34:25 +0200

Le jeu 01 aoû 2002 à 14h58, Marcus Hardt a écrit :
Hi Folks!

I am about to install a savannah server at my site soon. I have just
installed an evaluation system with SourceForge 2.6, but we want GPL
software! Therefore I'd like to be pointed to some Introductory newbie

information and installation notes.

Does anyone know, if I can keep my current database?

Hi,

We're actually working on savannah. The current CVS is probably broken. In several days it should be ok.

If you want to install savannah on a SF 2.6 installation, you can try but it's surely not the easy way to get savannah working and I'm afraid to tell you that we are not able to give much help about this operation. You'll need to figure out what should be done.
Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou