Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?

From: TW
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:48:27 -0700

I agree about the creation of some FAQ's although bear in mind that PhpTest
is still beta software and is a work in progress so there will always be
some problems. Those of us that use PT try to help the rest deal with the
intricacies of getting PT up and running. Perhaps I will endeavour to go
through the mail archives and the messageboard and gather a collection of
Q&A's for troubleshooting. That way we can post a FAQ and then try to keep
it current.
Sound like an idea??

Cheers!

TW