Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?

From: pingywon MCSE
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:30:08 -0500

no no no, you gave me fixes for other things...and THEY DID work ...

don't fall into the "open source trap" of  defending every statement even
mildly against you with "well its free !"
"what do ya want for free?!"

you DO have a great piece of software here, there is no doubt about that.
possible a good solution would be to have a FAQ (of the most common
problems) take a look at your MSG board ...it is all almost the same
problems....