Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?

From: TW
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:33:03 -0700

Hi Pingy,

In all fairness to Brandon, he is there to help and he did post replies to
you in the mailing list. While they may or may not have fixed your problem,
there is still the issue of why PhpTest will not work with the default
php.ini settings. Most likely it is because there are missing variables
and/or some global variables are not working correctly. There could also be
bugs in PHP itself.
At any rate, as long as you are careful with the global variables being
turned on everything will be fine. Just be aware that any other PHP scripts
running could allow a malicious user to do some nasty things if the
script(s) are not written properly. See my post to you on the messageboard
about this....

Cheers!

TW