Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:50:19 -0800 (PST)

Alright TW, I added you as a staticpages admin on my
website.  When you login, click on the 'static pages'
link in the admin menu.  From there you can create a
new faq page.  I believe you can use html just like a
regular webpage.  When you're happy with the content
of the faq page, let me know and I'll add a link to it
on the main page.

Thanks,
Brandon