Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?

From: TW
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] No credit for correct answers !?!?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:26:19 -0700

Hi Pingy,

I just did a re-install of the original PhpTest v 0.6.3 because people were
having some issues. I'll be damned if I can replicate your problem here on
my machine.
(Please Note ::: I scrubbed the database clean of all default info and tests
from the SQL install script and manually put in my own data from the PhpTest
screens).

I created two users, teachers and students, made two tests and set them for
one-at-a-time questions, everything worked fine. Maybe it's a problem with
the way you have PHP set up, or might be an OS/PHP version problem.
 I am running Windows 2000 server with PHP 4.3.0, my changed PHP.INI
settings from the default are:

Global Variables = On   <-- this can cause some security issues from forms
if you are running other php scripts
Output Buffering = 4096
zlib.output_compression = On