Re: SPAM:17: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: SPAM:17: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:18:04 -0800

    There's a knowledge base article floating around somewhere on
Microsoft's site regarding this.  They deny that it is a bug and cite some
http standard that they are adhering to by forbidding cookie and location
headers together.  So don't expect them ever to fix it.  Your refresh fix is
a neat trick.  What are the effects of this?  Is there any reason why we
shouldn't ban "Location:" headers altogether?  Is it slower?  Do only some
browsers support it?

..Patrick