Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:19:52 -0800

    I ran it under IIS for awhile -- but that was 0.9.12.  I never tried
0.9.14.

    I remember that some problems were caused by submitting forms to
directories instead of files, and IIS didn't like that.  For example,
submitting a form to /phpgroupware/ does not, to IIS, imply
/phpgroupware/index.php -- this needs to be specified.

    Hope that helps.