RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Seibar Ghoti
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:48:28 -0500

I'm with you, I'm looking at PhpGroupware as a way to sell in to customers a Exchange alternate at a reasonable cost and of course just as importantly at a reasonable margin.

Precisely. Exchange right now is one of the main reasons shops retain a Windows-based infrastructure. Remove that, and the rest falls like a house of cards.

So, my problems were documented in the "Starting IIS Thread" message, anyone have an idea where the issues might be there? To recap:

I got it mostly working by changing as many references of "/" to "\\" as needed to just get some pages to work. I know now that I shouldn't have to do that, as SquirrelMail works fine, and it's littered with forwardslashes, but that did fix it. I can go into the web config, add users, change apps, etc, but I get a blank login screen. All other progress halts on that little one.

Anyone else have similar issues? How 'bout a general shout out for what people have done to get it working, or mostly working? If we pool it, the solutions will come.

---
Answering the age-old question: Which is more painful? Going to work, or gouging your eye out with a spoon?
www.workorspoon.com