RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Wade Weppler
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:56:50 -0500

This should be fixed with my previous e-mail RE: changing all
"Location:" headers to "Refresh: 0; url=".

Hopefully, someday, Microsoft will fix this bug!  So far, IIS 4.0 (NT),
5.0 (2000), and 5.1 (XP) all exhibit this bug.

Apache on Win32 would be another choice, as I don't believe it has the
same problem.

Older versions of PHP also had problems passing session information to
Internet Explorer.  This was fixed, and is definitely fixed in 4.2.x.

-wade