RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Wade Weppler
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:53:54 -0500

I've had it running on IIS 4.0 and IIS 5.0 just fine.  We don't use all
of the features, but login works, as well as the AddressBook and some
basic tests on other apps.

Initially, I used the phpNuke "fix" I created about a year ago to change
all "Location:" headers to "Refresh: 0; url=", but I can't remember if
that's still required as I haven't upgraded phpGroupWare for some time.

It might help though, so here's what I did:

I used ActivePerl, (www.activestate.com) but any PERL will do.  From a
command prompt, change to phpGroupWare root directory, and run the
following 5 lines:

for /R %%f in (*.php) do perl -i.bak -p -e
"s/header\('Location:/header\('Refresh: 0;url=/ig" "%%f"

for /R %%f in (*.php) do perl -i.bak -p -e
"s/header\(\"Location:/header\(\"Refresh: 0;url=/ig" "%%f"

for /R %%f in (*.inc) do perl -i.bak -p -e
"s/header\('Location:/header\('Refresh: 0;url=/ig" "%%f"

for /R %%f in (*.inc) do perl -i.bak -p -e
"s/header\(\"Location:/header\(\"Refresh: 0;url=/ig" "%%f"

del /s *.bak

Give that a try, and let us know how it goes!

-wade