[paragui-users] Hi, what is the current dev status?

From: SkyFlash
Subject: [paragui-users] Hi, what is the current dev status?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:27:38 -0700

I am looking to use ParaGUI 1.0.3 for my open source game client.
What is the current status of ParaGui? Is it usable for a game, does it
have major problem areas?
Is it fast?

How can I make ParaGui use my OpenGL SDL window I created already in my
app and make it call my game update loop and my game draw loop whenever
there is time or in a preset time interval?

How can I still grab the mouseclicks outside of all GUI elements to
handle the game window mouseclicks myself?

Thx for answers!

SkyFlash