Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:54:28 +0000

On 21/01/13 17:51, Felix Ruess wrote:
Hi all,

I wasn't fully aware that the ETS airspeed sensor brings the whole bus to a halt. Unfortunately the protocol and any other possilbe requirements are not really documented. The only option I see to resolve this is that someone who actually has this sensor sits down with a logic analyser and debugger to figure this out.

For the time being, it seems that the only reliable option is to not use this sensor and switch to a ADC based one.

Darn. I had only bought that module to get out of the analog hell.

I have to admit, I don't quite understand the problem. I used to get values with this module (never flew it though) Did it break or was it broken all the time? I thought this module was rather widely used.
That somehow never got quite clear from following the thread.