Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:51:54 -0200

Muench, i know this problem !

Felix, as i tell you, i have the same problem some time ago.
To solve this problem i put a startdelay on AIRSPEED_ETS module.

I tried to use the same code used on DELAY_START_MOTOR but it not work then i make a ridiculous loop to
 wait some time on
airspeed_ets_init()
After this,  tue AIRSPEED not failed anymore.