Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:51:03 +0100

Hi all,

I wasn't fully aware that the ETS airspeed sensor brings the whole bus to a halt.
Unfortunately the protocol and any other possilbe requirements are not really documented.
The only option I see to resolve this is that someone who actually has this sensor sits down with a logic analyser and debugger to figure this out.

For the time being, it seems that the only reliable option is to not use this sensor and switch to a ADC based one.

Cheers, Felix

P.S.  You are right that the second I2C bus is not really an option if you need all the servo ports..