Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:44:45 +0200

I use this version:
address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ ./paparazzi_version
v4.2.0_stable-2-gd155873-dirty
address@hidden:~/paparazzi$

I will have to check if the airspeed sensor works when alone in the i2c bus but i can't use the second I2C bus permanently because i need those 2 servos badly. The only hint i could find is that the Eagletree sensor during startup looks for a short between SDA & SCL in order to switch from miles to kilometres and maybe this causes the problem. Also please note that i use the sensor with 3.3v not 5v, as the manual states that the input power supply voltage can be anything from 3 to 16 volts (maybe this has something to do with the I2C problems).

Btw in Lisa M v2 if i define the PPM input to be the Uart1 rx pin, the ADC 1 input does not work anymore so it isn't really an option.
Chris