[Paparazzi-devel] xsens subsystem

From: gatib
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] xsens subsystem
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:52:50 +0200

Dear Felix,

I started to investigate the fixedwing_ins branch. Unfortunately my Twog
has got only two uart, thus it is unable to manage separated serial imu
and GPS.

I would ask you for your opinion on the possible future of the MTi-G in
paparazzi. Will be the MTi-G as standalone imu/ins/gps/ahrs sensor in the
scope of the development team in the future? Or is this device too far
from the current activity of the active developers now? I know that you
can't predict anything, I wonder only your opinion.

Balazs