Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Documentation vs Git repository quesions

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Documentation vs Git repository quesions
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 01:06:41 +0200

I started to clean this up a little, but don't have a xsens to test.
You can check out the fixedwing_ins branch to test this...
See https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/209

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok. This explains also, why I can't find the calling function.
I expect, that this problem has more deeper roots, than I could contribute
to solve it.

Anyway thanks a lot for the support, and I hope the solution will be find
in the near future. Until this I'll use an older version of paparazzi.

Balazs