Re: [Paparazzi-devel] xsens subsystem

From: gatib
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] xsens subsystem
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:18:12 +0200

The MTi-G is operating seamless for more than a year with the twog at
230400 Baud. The interface is a max232 chip. The problems started with the
upgrade to v3.9. I am very pleased for the support you provided and I'll
feedback as I can test the fixedwing_ins. (I need time to be more
familiarized with the git branch management functions.)

Balazs