Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aspirin2.1 I2C jumper configuration

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aspirin2.1 I2C jumper configuration
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:25:14 -0700

Hi Martin,

Sorry about the delayed answer.

It depends on what you want to accomplish.

The magnetometer is connected to the slave i2c interface of the MPU-6000 and
the current aspirin 2.1 drivers are reading out the magnetometer using the MPU.

The jumpers make a connection between the STM32 i2c interface and the devices
connected "behind" the MPU-6000. In the case when you really want the STM32
rather then the MPU-6000 to directly talk to the magnetometer you have to
remove R1 and R2 and connect J4 and J5.

I will try to update the documentation of Aspirin in the wiki to better explain
the situation bit better.

Cheers Piotr

--
Transition Robotics Inc.