Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Documentation vs Git repository quesions

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Documentation vs Git repository quesions
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:42:20 +0200

XSens:

a) There are 2 configuration things that you need to configure manually. All the rest is done by paparazzi:

1) Magneto Calibration
2) Scenario (recommended: aerospace-no-baro unless the pressure in your fuselage does not depend on airspeed)

b) The baudrate needs to be set correctly. To fit all data the subsystem uses 230kbps. XSens default is 115k2. Paparazzi can reconfigure the Xsens baudrate. But you need to manually change the subsystems baudrate to 115k in order for the command to arrive correctly.

-change baudrate of xsens subsytem to 115k2, compile and upload
-reboot (removing power) completely at least once. (uploading is not sufficient: xsens can only be configured the seconds after power up.)
-put baudrate back to 230kbps, compile, upload.

If you have XSens SDK you can also change the baudrate there of course....

-Christophe