Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unit Test/Start-up Procedure for Paparazzi?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unit Test/Start-up Procedure for Paparazzi?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:26:36 +0100

Hi Gareth,

could you please elaborate on how you can check all this on the command line?
I mean do you start specific "test programs" and then you "just" see the output and have to verify yourself this is correct/what you expected?
If that is so, what is the difference to just checking the exactly the same things in messages? (Except that it might be guided, so walk you through the steps)

So I suspect a bit more than that is done (certainly possible)?

And I certainly agree that the basic pre-flight check should always include putting it into AUTO1 and checking the responses, pfd, etc.
I hope most people do that anyway...

Cheers, Felix