[Paparazzi-devel] Unit Test/Start-up Procedure for Paparazzi?

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Unit Test/Start-up Procedure for Paparazzi?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:27:42 -0700

All,

I noticed there being a section entitled test programs in some
airframes firmware section. What exactly is this capable of? If I were
to flick a switch on the transmitter I'd like to have it run through a
pre-flight procedure such as deflect the servos as if it were
receiving commands like PITCH(35 deg), hold for 2 seconds, ROLL(-15
deg), hold for 2 seconds, and finally YAW(-20 deg), hold for 2
seconds, then YAW(20 deg). I think this could be useful as a way to
make sure any changes you've made in the airframe didn't significantly
change anything it wasn't supposed to.

Best,
Chris
--