Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unit Test/Start-up Procedure for Paparazzi?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unit Test/Start-up Procedure for Paparazzi?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:05:11 +1100

Our preflight check program is a python agent with no GUI. Voice is better,
eyes and hands are on the plane. We still use paper checklists too.

A moment switch on the tx would make a convenient "check" gesture, but running
the suite from the cli is fine.

Our actual program uses mavlink otherwise I'd suggest you start from it.

Chris Gough