Re: [Openexr-devel] Hello OpenEXR list - and some questions

From: Mr 'Zap' Andersson
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Hello OpenEXR list - and some questions
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:28:00 +0001

On Stardate 28 Jan 2003, 0:45, subspace transmissions from Angus Dorbie
<address@hidden> indicated:

> This is your mail client not the list, the from line correctly identifies
> the poster.

Yes but I'd like the "Reply-to" to be the list.

> You need to "Reply All" or the list server doesn't even know an

My client does not have a "Reply All" (well there is a checkbox that can
do it). And no other list I am on have this problem, only this list, hence
it must be a list setting.

> email was sent, having the from line identify the list would not be a good
> solution.  The list server has a user defined option to not cc the original
> author (also on the "To" line) so original posters don't get two copies
> from a "relpy all" response.

Why did I then get two copies of your reply? :)

/Z
I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A JOB - SEE http://www.Master-Zap.com/cv/
Programming, CAD technology, image/audio manipulation, music/video
production, 3D animation, compositing, etc. are among my skills.
Hakan "Zap" Andersson |   Music and Software Wizard    | Get this joke?
address@hidden    |   http://www.Master-Zap.com    | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
address@hidden    | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | A: 42
 Download MASTER ZAP Music and buy the DAM CD at http://www.mp3.com/zap/
 "'twas brillig, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
 All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe" - L. Carroll