Re: [Mldonkey-users] flamebait Was: alternate temp file system, plz

From: Tom Mraz
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] flamebait Was: alternate temp file system, plz
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:08:53 +0200

devein wrote:
because of temp file and other annoyances mldonkey is no competition for
emule on win32 platform now.

Not that I would dare to run such a thing as emule or any other simmilar kind of software written in C/C++ on any box connected to internet. With mldonkey I have at least much bigger probability of no exploitable buffer overflows in the code and so on.

Tom

P.S. Not that I would dare/need to run a Windows PC connected to internet anyway :-) And of course I know it's possible to write perfectly safe code in C, but not everyone is Djb.

P.P.S. I know this is a flamebait so please calm down before reply or rather don't reply at all.