lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC: ports

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC: ports
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:02:50 +0100

Hello,

> Well since arch contributors would have full rights anyway what's the
harm with a new module?

Because the Savannah documentation does not mention there being a
non-standard module would be
my only complaint.

If we choose to make a seperate module, I would rather suggest "contrib" in
which everything non-
core goes.

> I'd personally like to checkout only what I need, cvs updates to update
just what I need,
> namespace pollution to stay at minimum (identifier names tend to repeat
across ports indeed they must)

You would normally achieve this by doing a full checkout, deleting the
directories you are not
interested in, and using the flag "do not create missing directories that
exist in the repository"
(I do not remember from heart which CVS flag this is).

Regards,

Leon.