Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and the following bar line
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:33:38 +0100

Sorry, I sent a previous message only to Carl instead to the ML. Here are the following messages:

From: Paolo Prete <paolopr976@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 9:17 AM
To: Carl Sorensen <c_sorensen@byu.edu>

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:11 PM Carl Sorensen <c_sorensen@byu.edu> wrote:

The problem is that part of the source files to be explored are written in Scheme, and part are in C++.  I don’t know of any existing tool that works with both languages.

So we have a custom documentation tool, written in Scheme.

Carl

Sorry, I was just correcting my previous question with the following one:

"Is the autogeneration script made from scratch, or does it feed some preexisting tool, that inspects a set of files _in a specific programming language_, for autodoc?"

In any case, why do you have to inspect C++ files for the properties? I would assume that the Scheme front-end would be enough (and then some autotool maybe can be found)

Because the engravers are defined in C++, and that’s how you know what interfaces are available for a particular output item.  It’s in the C++ code, not a comment in the code.

Carl

Yes but in this case you can simply wrap the engravers and make links to the comments. In this way you decouple front and back end I'm pretty sure there's a tool for making that, in Doxygen (at least, I used it many years ago)

Best