Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and the following bar line
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 10:03:20 -0500

Hi Paolo (et al.),

For what it’s worth, I can already see how Jean’s "IR Grob Formatting” snippet
will be invaluable to me as both a [power] user and a [beginning] developer.
I’m going to play around with it to see exactly what output format will be the
most helpful — it will probably be two different formats, depending which of
those two roles I’m in at any given moment.

Regardless, I know that for sure, my optimal “power-user format” is very likely
to resemble a static single-page “tree” of properties and default values (as
opposed to any broken-up and linked set of pages/files).

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info