imread on Octave 3.2.0 for Windows

From: Koen Vermeer
Subject: imread on Octave 3.2.0 for Windows
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:07:01 +0200

Hi,

At work, I installed Octave 3.2.0 for Windows today, and tried to read
an image with imread. Unfortunately, I got some error saying that
magick.mgk (or magic.mgk?) was missing. Should I install GraphicsMagick
separately? Or is this supposed to be part of the Octave installer? The
readme says something about imread requiring the GraphicsMagick library,
but nothing about whether it is part of Octave or not.

Any ideas?

Best,
Koen