Re: New Octave for Windows sourceforge release

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: New Octave for Windows sourceforge release
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:27:36 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Paul Kienzle wrote:

##   On cygwin, you will need to convert the cygwin path to a windows
##   path if you are using a native Windows editor.  For example
##     '"C:/Program Files/Good Editor/Editor.exe" `cygpath -wa %s`'
##   Pay attention to the "" and ``; they are significant.

I don't see any need to patch the function body.

So I had already been working on a patch that texinfo-izes the edit function's help. Here it is with something similar to the above included.

Bill

--
"Television has done much for psychiatry by spreading information about
it, as well as contributing to the need for it."