[ANNOUNCE] Web-Octave Ready For Test

From: Tom Weichmann
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Web-Octave Ready For Test
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:32:27 -0400

Hello,

I have developed a Web Interface to octave, allowing octave to be used on any
platform with a graphical - javascript enabled web browser.  I will be making
this code public, but I would like to get any bugs out before I release the
code.  If you would like to test it out here is the URL:

http://tech-research.buffalostate.edu/cgi-bin/sbox/~octave/octave.pl

PLEASE send me any problems which you encounter.

T.C. Weichmann
Student Researcher
State University of New York College at Buffalo