Re: Plan to move to savannah

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Plan to move to savannah
Date: 03 Nov 2001 10:18:30 +0100

    JB> If the Debian maintainer is unwilling to make these snapshot
    JB> upgrade for you, then I will.

Please note I am the Debian maintainer of the package.  The debian/
directory is also included in the GNATS CVS so there should be no
problem to build the package any time if needed, the only necessary
thing is to add an entry to debian/changelog in the private build.

Yngve, I recommend using the gnats Debian package on savannah very
strongly too.  Possibly handling Debian packages is an unknown thing to
you but there is nothing to be scared of.  Just tell me if you need any
assistance, either from the point of view of a technical support, or as
for a quick course and/or questions about how to build Debian packages
or so.

I'm going to upload a new CVS snapshot to Debian once I apply the Dirk's
patches, I also plan to make the Gnatsweb package, I expect both to
happen in the next week.  That might be a good time to return to using
GNATS' Debian packages on savannah.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)