Re: Plan to move to savannah

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Plan to move to savannah
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:01:31 +0100

At 09:47 01.11.2001 -0500, Hugo Gayosso wrote:
Milan Zamazal <address@hidden> writes:

> I plan to move the GNATS' development infrastructure to
> savannah.gnu.org.  There is nothing wrong with current Red Hat services,
> but I like the idea of a centralized GNU software site.  Also, using
> savannah may be a bit more handy (and savannah hackers fearlessly run
> GNATS 4 there:-).

It is not a recent GNATS 4 snapshot (but is GNATS 4 baseline), I can't
get the details of it now (fascist firewall), so if they are important
let me know and I will get them for you.  (jbailey and myself did that
installation).

Actually, I updated it a while ago so it now runs a CVS snapshot from Sep 2 2001. RMS drafted me to work on integrating GNATS with Savannah, but I haven't got farther than this yet. I guess it's time to do another update fairly soon. Details are available at /usr/local/src/gnats/ChangeLog on fencepost.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer