Re: Plan to move to savannah

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Plan to move to savannah
Date: 01 Nov 2001 23:00:44 +0100

    HG> I know, we already did that for the GNU GNATS database, what I
    HG> meant is moving from Red Hat to Savannah, in case Red Hat's
    HG> installation was tweaked in some way.

No, there is nothing special about the Red Hat database except for its
availability via rsync (at rsync://sourceware.cygnus.com/gnats-gnats)
which is a very nice feature.  I use the mirror of the database on my
workstation happily.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
If we are going to start removing packages because of the quality of the
software, wonderful.  I move to remove all traces of the travesty of editors,