Re: [Groff] Printing everything on 1 page

From: Paul J. Lucas
Subject: Re: [Groff] Printing everything on 1 page
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:14:08 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> > %%EOF
>
> Since I don't have the Adobe DSC handy (it's at work, along with the PS
> printer), I can't tell you if this is an illegal line. But removing this line
> gets rid of the problem on my system: all pages display with gv and print.

        Well, I removed the %%EOF line and it still prints everything
        on 1 page.  FYI: In the Adobe DSC examples, %%EOF is shown;
        hence it must be allowed.

        I also read the DSC and now, as far as I can tell, my document
        is DSC-compliant.  And yet, everything still prints on one page.

        The printers are HP LaserJet 8100 printers and everybody else
        prints just fine.

        - Paul